Far East
Home \ Private clients \ Family law

Family law


Legal article about Change the Child's name according Family Code of Russian Federation:

     article  Children Change Name


Our services:

Family disputes happen often, it concerns such questions: a divorce with whom after the divorce there will be a child, division of property, collecting alimony, etc.

The timely request for professional legal aid will help you to resolve yours issues competently, will also help to settle a situation.

We will help you with such affairs:

– cancellation (divorce) of marriage in court
– marriage recognition by invalid
– section of property of spouses
conclusion of the marriage contract and change of the marriage contract
– cancellation of the marriage contract
– recognition invalid marriage contract
– paternity proof
– contest of paternity (motherhood)
– the disputes connected with education of the child including:
– disputes on the residence of the child at separate accommodation of parents
– about implementation of the parental rights by the parent living separately from the child
– about removal of obstacles to communication with the child of his close relatives
– about deprivation of the parental rights
– about restoration in the parental rights
– about restriction of the parental rights
– about cancellation of restriction of the parental rights
– collecting alimony
– collecting alimony for keeping of minor children percentage of all types of income (including from the dividends received by it)
– collecting alimony for keeping of children in a firm sum of money
– collecting alimony for keeping of disabled family members, parents, spouse
– reduction of the size and remission of the collected alimony
– cases of adoption (adoption) of children
– about recognition of the citizen it is unknown absent or about the announcement of the citizen the dead

690066 Russia Vladivostok city
Tobolskay St.
 Write to us and we contact you